Hydrafacial® is a noninvasive treatment that delivers instant results with no discomfort or downtime. This revolutionary treatment moisturizes the skin, separating it from other microdermabrasion procedures. The Hydrafacial® removes dead skin cells and extracts impurities while simultaneously bathing the skin with hydrating agents. This resurfacing treatment is soothing, non-irritating and great for all skin types. Its immediate effectiveness makes it perfect for an upcoming event or vacation to give your skin a healthy “glow.”
Why is HydraFacial® good for my skin?
If you are a student of our Core 4 system, you know that “Replenish” is a key step in skin health. Replenishing hydration is the foundation of healthy, radiant skin. If your skin is irritated, it can cause an overproduction of oils that can lead to acne or other skin issues you do not want. The HydraFacial® procedure is a hydrating and non-irritating treatment. Check out our blog on the “Five reasons everyone needs a Hydrafacial” for even more information on why the Hydrafacial is good for your skin.
Is there any downtime?
No. This procedure is great because you can put on makeup (if you desire) and return to your normal activities right after the treatment.
Am I a candidate for this treatment?
HydraFacial® treatment can be used by all skin types. The good news is that even people with very sensitive skin tolerate this treatment extremely well. Here at Village Dermatology, we also use specific treatment serums to customize each treatment to your individual needs. We do not do “cookie cutter” procedures here, and we tailor all our procedures, including Hydrafacial®, to each patient and their goals. See below for some of our most popular combinations for the Hydrafacial.
*Best results come from a series of Hydrafacials.
- Signature Hydrafacial® – a four-step process of hydradermabrasion, chemical peel, extraction, and antioxidant fusion
- Acne Hydrafacial® – combines the Signature Hydrafacial with blue light therapy
- Deluxe Hydrafacial® – a four-step process of Signature Hydrafacial plus one booster
- Platinum Hydrafacial® – combines the Signature Hydrafacial with one booster plus lymphatic drainage OR light therapy
- Rosacea Light Therapy Hydrafacial® – a four-step process of Signature Hydrafacial plus one booster and red light therapy
Shop our secure online store for your Hydrafacial® treatment by clicking HERE