WELCOME DR. RACHEL PFLEDERER
We are THRILLED to welcome a new member to the Village family: Dr. Rachel Pflederer! Dr. Rachel Pflederer is a board-certified dermatologist and fellowship-trained Mohs surgeon! Mohs surgery is coming to Village Dermatology! Not only is she highly trained in cosmetic and medical dermatology, but she has performed over 2,000 Mohs micrographic surgeries since her fellowship to remove skin cancer. Lots of exciting changes will be coming soon, including a new surgical suite and some new faces around the office – stay tuned! In the meantime, here’s a little more about her:
- Dr. Pflederer received her medical degree from the University of Indiana School of Medicine and completed her residency at the University of Kansas Medical Center, where she was named Chief Resident.
- Dr. Pflederer was born in Charlotte and grew up in Indiana.
- She currently lives in Liberty Park with her husband, Matt, and their two children, Jackson and Pearson.
- Dr. Pflederer just recently became a mom of 2, she had baby Pearson in August!
- Favorite restaurant: Helen
- Favorite hobbies: skiing, painting, going to concerts and camping
- Favorite skincare product: EltaMD Tinted Sunscreen
Dr. Pflederer will be accepting new surgical and cosmetic patients starting in October 2021, and she will be injecting Botox during our Botox + Bingo event! We cannot wait to have her here to grow our practice and continue our mission to provide comprehensive skin care all under one roof. Welcome Dr. Pflederer!
To schedule a surgical or cosmetic appointment with Dr. Pflederer, call our Scheduling Department at 205.877.9773.