We have been so appreciative of your cooperation, support and understanding these past few months. With the announcement from the Governor of Alabama, we are pleased to announce that we reopened our Mountain Brook office and satellite locations effective June 1st. In strict accordance with local health guidelines, the following protocol will be in place to uphold our #1 priority of patient care:
- Face masks required for all patients/guardians. Your face mask does not have to be medical-grade, but it should completely cover and enclose your nose and mouth to prevent transmission when speaking, coughing or sneezing. To preserve our limited supply of masks, please bring your own. Here is a quick YouTube video explaining how to make your own mask at home: [https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9uoPdENq68Y] We may require that disposable gloves be worn, and if so we will provide them. We will also provide hand sanitizer for use inside our facility.
- Screening all patients and employees for fever and other flu-like symptoms. If any flu-like symptoms are present, we will ask you to reschedule your appointment or send the employee home.
- Limited appointments. To reduce interaction among patients, we will be spacing out appointments and limiting the number of patients we see each day. We are continuing to offer and encourage virtual telemedicine visits for appropriate conditions.
- No guests allowed at appointment. We kindly ask that you come to your appointment alone unless the patient is a minor or needs other assistance.
- Limited building capacity. In addition to limited appointments, we will only accommodate 2 guests in the Skin for Life Boutique at one time.
- Skin for Life Boutique curbside pickup. We are still offering no-contact curbside pickup and free shipping online until further notice. Shop online here. Call the Skin for Life Boutique at 205.877.9735.
- Disinfecting surfaces and equipment frequently. Additionally, we have streamlined your visit to reduce touch points.
We may continue to add more protocol as new information emerges. If you fail to follow our guidelines, we will kindly ask you to leave or reschedule your appointment. We thank you in advance as we do everything we can to keep our employees and patients safe.
We look forward to seeing you all again soon! If you have any questions or would like to request an appointment, please call our office at 205.877.9773 or message us through Klara. Please continue to check our social media for the latest updates.